I was hiding my ass in the bush while experiencing such a feeling. I had never experienced such a feeling, night after night, hiding my ass in the bush.
In New South Wales a good Samaritan was filled for saving a woman’s life, and breaking three ribs in his way of become a good man, he won the case helped by a health officer, who understood and danced the ballad of the good Samaritan.
Before I hit the dementia Before I hit it so hard I moved my hands fast and slow like a seaweed I tested my view, but in the clouds all things were right A machine I was moving my carcass Before I hit dementia I was falling into my Marbu-type when I tried to see that girl with sympathy but dementia was taking me so I take a ride to the bush Before I hit dementia Every day I am dumber Hips of barefoot runners Just wanna joint Where do these cunts bring me? Just wanna drink with the Queen I feel like motherfucker yesterday Every day before I hit Just wanna tell ya I love ya before I forget ya’ll Dementia is coming My tears are running What was it? Dementia is coming I have to go with the barefoot runners There is not more language Just an instinct She is coming with me Nothing but for a poor devil Look at them. Aren’t they beautiful? Poor little things They robed m...
Comments
Post a Comment